The Lakewood Country Club Scholarship Fund has been established through the generosity of its Members, who appreciate the dedication and hard work of the employees.
- Applicants must be:
- A full time, non-probationary employee of Lakewood Country Club
- A dependent child of a qualifying employee
- Applicant must hold a high school degree or GED
This is our first year of awarding partial scholarships to deserving applicants. We anticipate awarding multiple, one-year scholarships, depending in part of the number and quality of the applicant pool. The monetary award will be funded directly to the institution in the applicant’s name. Each year, we hope to grow the corpus of the charitable corporation to be able, in years to come, to provide even more scholarships in larger stipend amounts.
All Applicants are required to:
- Answer the Questionnaire
- Provide a copy of their high school and college (if any) academic transcripts
- Provide a Headshot Photo
- Start your application sooner rather than later
- Transcripts MUST be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed to Lakewood
- Ask for your transcripts at least 2 weeks before the deadline
- Only COMPLETE applications will be reviewed
- July 12 - Applications Open
- August 1 - Applications Close