Lakewood's Mission Statement is to provide our membership with superior social and recreational experiences by offering the finest staff, services, facilities, and activities.
Available Positions as of November 2018
Food & Beverage
Experienced Full-Time Servers
Lakewood Country Club is seeking hardworking individuals for a la carte service. These individuals must be motivated, friendly, work well with children and have a passion for hospitality and food. Must be able to handle high volume service. Must be TABC certified. Country Club experience is a plus. Fluent English is required.
Please send applications to email@example.com. Applications may also be turned in at the Club's Main Receptionist desk.
Member Service Attendant
Seeking candidates for full-time Member Service positions. Past experience with the golf industry preferred. Member Service attendants will be responsible for providing the proper levels of customer service to both Members and Guests. Daily duties include maintenance of practice facility, golf carts, cart storage, bag room and surrounding areas. Looking for individuals who possess an outstanding work ethic, communication skills, outgoing personality and leadership skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet Members and Guests upon arrival
- Ensure that practice areas, first tee, and cart staging areas are presentable.
- Maintain an exceptional level of service. Anticipate needs and respond in a timely manner.
- Maintain overall golf cart appearance.
- Responsible for keeping bag room, clubs, bags and storage bins in a clean, orderly condition
- Assist in starting play as needed. Keep accurate play records on a daily basis.
- Perform range maintenance including providing practice facility with practice balls, bag stands,
ball pyramids, and maintain ball inventory over the course of a day.
- Responsible for assisting golf shop staff with club repair
Please email resumes to Mike Frias at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the direction of the Locker Room Manager, the Locker Room Attendant will be responsible for cleaning the Lakewood Country Club Locker Room facility. They must maintain safe and sanitary conditions, perform basic facilities maintenance, and follow through on potential problems. Ability to communicate, in English, is required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Remove garbage from all areas of the Locker Room. Mop, sweep or use other method of cleaning to maintain the facility’s Locker Room property in a clean manner. Advise the Manager on Duty or Maintenance of burned out light bulbs when necessary. Advise supervisor of supply needs. Inform the supervisor when dangerous or potentially dangerous situations arise.
Other Required Maintenance:
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming facility flooring
- Clean and restock restrooms every thirty to forty-five minutes.
- Replenish linen towels and return soiled linen to Laundry Department.
- Clean windows and dust surfaces throughout locker room on a daily basis.
- Cleaning restrooms shower, steam room, hot tub areas on daily basis.
- Assist with banquet and dance floor set up as needed.
- Cleaning shoes
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by club management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Position requires lifting of up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Must be able to stoop and bend on a regular basis.
- Minimum of one-year prior janitor/custodian experience.
For more information about this position: Click here
Please send applications and resumes to Mackenzie Triana at email@example.com
Printable Employment Application
Applications are also available for pick-up/drop off at our Club's Main Receptionist Desk