Available Positions as of March 2015
Food & Beverage
Experienced Part Time Servers, Part Time Bussers & Food Runners
Lakewood Country Club is seeking hard working individuals for a la carte service.
These individuals must be motivated, friendly, work well with children, and have a passion for hospitality and food.
Must be able to handle high volume service.
Country Club Experience is a plus. Fluent English is required.
Beverage Cart Attendant - available May 2015
All applicants must be able to stand on their feet for extended periods of time
All applicants must be able to consistently lift 50 pounds or more.
Send resumes to Kevin Clontz - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking House Keepers to join our Housekeeping Team. Please fill out an application at the Receptionist Desk or download the Lakewood Country Club Application pdf and return to the Club House Receptionist's Desk or fax to 214.821.7779
Job Title: Tennis Shop Manager
Report to: Director of Tennis
Chartered in 1912, Lakewood Country Club is the second oldest club in Dallas, nestled just four miles from downtown in the highly desirable Lakewood area. The club has 1,160 very active members, with an average age of forty-seven years. The scheduled June, 2015 completion of a major capital project includes a new tennis shop and eight new hard tennis courts.
- Handles all court reservations accurately and enters them on an electronic reservation system.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls.
- Assists the Director of Tennis with the selection and ordering of tennis merchandise.
- Assists members and guests with special merchandise orders.
- Sells equipment, apparel and other stock supplies in the the tennis shop.
- Coordinates racquet stringing and other racquet service, racquet rental and demonstrator racquet requests.
- Arranges and enters appointments for instruction or in the proper books for all instructors.
- Directs players to sign-up sheets and event applications, and files such documents electronically.
- Assists members and guests with tennis activity information.
- Coordinates the tennis activity communication process with the club's communications director.
- Keeps merchandise organized and tidy in the tennis shop.
Education and/or experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Background in retail, sporting goods preferred.
- Familiarity with POS software.
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
- Able to operate point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Enthusiastically promote the game of tennis.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role in emergency situations.
- Able to Meet and perform the physical requirements and to work effictively in an environment
which is typical of this position.
- Frequent lifting, bending, climbing, stooping and pulling.
- Frequent repetitive motions.
- Continuous standing and walking.
Position Available June 2015
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Printable Employment Application